Board of Directors:
- President: Matt Gerhard
- 1st Vice-President: Carlton Smith
- 2nd Vice-President: Drew Worthen
- Treasurer: Mike Rolfe
- Recording Secretary: Patti Goesch
- Corresponding Secretary: Alexander Perry
- Past President: Matt Gerhard
- Directors as Follows:
- Keith Mikesell
- Michael Fellenzer
- Tom Goesch
- John Seest
- Business Manager: Tim Needler
- Recording Sales: Mike Rolfe
- Concert Chair: Michael Fellenzer
- Refreshment Chair: Alexander & Canaan Perry
- Website: Benjamin Helton
The Central Indiana Chapter of the American Theatre Organ Society is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation of an unique American art form - the theatre pipe organ and its music. The objectives of the Central Indiana Chapter and the American Theatre Organ Society are to preserve, maintain, restore and promote the surviving theatre pipe organs from the 1920s and 30s, as well as to install restored theatre organs in other suitable venues in Central Indiana. This effort also promotes the use, understanding and enjoyment of these unique instruments by today's generation as well as future generations. Our members include musicians, organ builders, technicians and a diverse group of enthusiasts of all ages - all devoted to the preservation and continued enjoyment of an instrument we believe to be a national treasure.
- Website created by Mark Herman and Justin Nimmo.
- Website maintained by Mark Herman and Benjamin Helton using the Weebly platform.
- Hosting courtesy of Los Angeles Organ Company.
- Photos courtesy of the CICATOS Collection, Justin Stahl, Carlton Smith Collection, and the Embassy Theatre Foundation.